Skip to content
ADMISSION PROCESS – 2020
LIST OF DOCUMENT REQUIRED JPEG/PDF FORMAT:
- 10th mark sheet (100 kb)
- 10th Original/Provisional Certificate (100 kb)
- 12th mark sheet (100 kb)
- 12th Original/Provisional Certificate (100 kb)
- College Leaving Certificate (100 kb) (If not available please attach a hand written application)
- Intimation Slip (100 kb)
- Aadhaar Card (100 kb) (If available)
- Caste Certificate (100kb) (If applied in reservation quota )
- EWS Certificate (if applicable) (100 kb)
- Migration Certificate (If from other Board) (100 kb)
- Passport Size Photo (50 kb)(Mandatory)
- Self Signature (20 kb) (Mandatory)
How to fill up Admission form?
Follow the steps as below to fill the Admission form.
- 1st Step: Visit the official website of the College
- 2nd Step: On the homepage, click on the link “Online Admission Portal”
- 3rd Step: Click on “Admission Process” from the page
- 4th Step: Check your allotment by entering your reference no.
- 5th Step: Check your details and go through the link “Click here for Admission”
- 6th Step: Enter the necessary details in the required fields.
- 7th Step: Upload the necessary documents in the required format.
- 8th Step: Complete the fee payment.
- 9th Step: Take the print of your Admission receipt.
- 10th Step: Keep your documents with payment slip for future document verification.
( प्रवेश नियमावली )
Go For Admission Process
- Any wrong information in form fill up will cause cancellation of admission.
- All students shall be required to submit their Original Certificates/Documants at the time of physical document verification in the college. Failure to do so shall result in cancellation of admission.
- Admission Will take only when student is alloted for this college. No other student will entertain.
- Admission once generated/paid, are non transferable and non refundable.
- College will not be refunding any amount to cyber cafe and to the candidates once the Application form is generated/paid.